Episode 6: Talk About Industry Conferences
Renee dives into some of the wedding industries most talked about conferences this fall, providing you some pro tips on the differences between each type of conference and what to do once you’re there. If you are thinking about attending some industry conferences in the future, this is the episode for you!
- Where you can meet Renee this Fall (2019) – she’ll be at Conferences all over the world!
- The different types of industry conferences: Educational, Workshop, or Luxury
- How to get the most of whatever conference you attend
- How to decide which conference is right for you and your business
Renee Talked About:
(This section may contain affiliate links)
Oh So Inspired Conference (this is an article I wrote for Planners Lounge)
Cocktails in Cartagena, Colombia
AP | EX The Aisle Planner Experience (SOLD OUT, Wait List available)
The Bridal Masterclass Experience
Industry Mixer at Sahara Las Vegas (Wedding MBA week, Password: vegas)
This Week’s Sponsor: Bench Bookkeeping
We LOVE Bench Bookkeeping! Last year, I told Quickbooks to take a hike and hired Bench Bookkeeping, and dare I say – bookkeeping is now fun? (Truth: Bc I’m not doing it myself!) Bench Bookkeeping does your small business books FOR YOU. You get connected with an in-house bookkeeper – yes, an actual human – who prepares your monthly and yearly books. AND you get intuitive software so you can monitor your finances and biz performance like the pro that you are! As a podcast listener, you get 20% off your first 6 months of Bench. Just go to reneedalo.com/Bench. Friends don’t let friends do their own books, friends!
Thanks for Listening!
Talkback to Renee – she loves it!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @talkwithreneedalo on Instagram!
- Follow Talk with Renee Dalo on Facebook
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn
Photos: Courtney Paige Ray
Cover Art: Magnoliahouse Creative