Episode 7: Talk About Systems & Workflows with Ashley Cole Stork
This week is all about Systems & Workflows. Renee dives in deep with Ashley Cole Stork, owner of Magnolia Vine Events and Wedding Business Bosses, where she offers content support and community support for wedding pros so they can grow and take control of their time and their schedule. Whether you’re just getting started or have an established business and are struggling with streamlining your business, this is the episode to listen to!
This Week’s Guest: Ashley Cole Stork of Wedding Business Bosses
Wedding Business Bosses is content + support + community for wedding professionals looking to streamline & systemize their business so they can grow, as well as take control of their time & schedule. WBB is hosted by Ashley Stork, a wedding planner & business owner based in Birmingham, Alabama. Ashley has had 8+ years in the wedding industry as well as 10 years in entrepreneurship. Systems & processes were the things that radically changed her business and she is thrilled to use the WBB platform to share with others. Wedding Business Bosses has a free facebook community, as well as a membership community, online summits & live in-person events.
– If your business workflows are not where they need to be, how do you focus on controlling the chaos?
– How to streamline the process of streamlining
– How organized systems and workflows look from the outside looking in
– Testing the waters, finding the systems that work for you
– Paying for the process, deciding to outsource your systems setup
– How to start prioritizing your systems and workflows
Renee Talked About: (some links may be affiliate links)
Maria Bayer, Sales Coach
Wedding Business Bosses Membership
Wedding Business Bosses Free Facebook Group
AP | EX The Aisle Planner Experience, Sahara Las Vegas
Honeybook (get 50% off with this link)
Aisle Planner (30-day free trial + 25% off your first 3 months)
This weeks sponsor:
We LOVE Bench Bookkeeping! Last year, I told Quickbooks to take a hike and hired Bench Bookkeeping, and dare I say – bookkeeping is now fun? (Truth: Bc I’m not doing it myself!) Bench Bookkeeping does your small business books FOR YOU. You get connected with an in-house bookkeeper – yes, an actual human – who prepares your monthly and yearly books. AND you get intuitive software so you can monitor your finances and biz performance like the pro that you are! As a podcast listener, you get 20% off your first 6 months of Bench. Just go to reneedalo.com/Bench. Friends don’t let friends do their own books, friends!
Thanks for Listening!
Talkback to Renee – she loves it!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @talkwithreneedalo on Instagram!
- Follow Talk with Renee Dalo on Facebook
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn
Photos: Courtney Paige Ray
Cover Art: Magnoliahouse Creative