Episode 4: Talk About Luck
This week, Renee gets real with y’all about her feelings on “luck”, and why it might not be all it’s cracked up to be. If you’ve ever thought, “oh wow, so and so is so LUCKY”, this episode is for you!
- How do you feel when someone says “You’re so lucky!”
- Do you think “luck” has played a significant role in your success? Why or why not?
Renee Talked About:
(This section may contain affiliate links)
- Amy Porterfield
- Amy Porterfield’s LIVE: Accidental Course Creators (see below)
- Wedding Management 101: Renee’s online course for Wedding Planners
- Why Luck Has Nothing to Do with It by Natasha Murashev on Forbes.com
This Week’s Sponsor: Bench Bookkeeping
We LOVE Bench Bookkeeping! Last year, I told Quickbooks to take a hike and hired Bench Bookkeeping, and dare I say – bookkeeping is now fun? (Truth: Bc I’m not doing it myself!) Bench Bookkeeping does your small business books FOR YOU. You get connected with an in-house bookkeeper – yes, an actual human – who prepares your monthly and yearly books. AND you get intuitive software so you can monitor your finances and biz performance like the pro that you are! As a podcast listener, you get 20% off your first 6 months of Bench. Just go to reneedalo.com/Bench. Friends don’t let friends do their own books, friends!
Thanks for Listening!
Talkback to Renee – she loves it!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @talkwithreneedalo on Instagram!
- Follow Talk with Renee Dalo on Facebook
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn
Photos: Courtney Paige Ray
Cover Art: Magnoliahouse Creative