Take Your Business to the Next Level: Why You Need a Quiz and Email Funnel with Adrienna McDermott
Does this sound familiar? You’ve been told to create engaging content for your audience, but despite your efforts, you’re not seeing the results you desire. The pain of spending valuable time and resources on ineffective actions without seeing any tangible outcome can be frustrating. But fear not; there’s a better way! By leveraging the creative power of quizzes and interesting and service-minded email funnels, you can captivate your audience, tailor your products/services, and finally achieve the engagement and con you’ve been seeking. Seriously, this is the one thing you’re not already doing that could change everything for you. Adrienna McDermott is here to show us the way!
“Use quizzes to understand your audience’s journey, fine-tune your offerings, and sell to them without feeling salesy.”– Adrienna McDermott
Go grab your coffee or your tea, and let’s talk it out.
- Overcome the objection of writing quiz answers by starting with the results and creating questions based on those results.
- Have fun with quiz questions and include a mix of serious and lighthearted options to learn more about your audience’s personality and preferences.
- Use the data from the quiz to understand your audience’s purchasing journey, create targeted marketing funnels, and fine-tune your offerings.
- If you offer multiple services or packages, use the quiz to upsell and showcase the value of higher-tier options.
- Customize the end result of the quiz to fit your business and effectively sell to your audience based on their quiz answers.
More About Adrienna McDermott
Adrienna McDermott is the founder and CEO of Ava and The Bee, a content marketing agency exclusively for wedding pros. Ava And The Bee offers done-for-you digital marketing through the power of consistent content, all while focusing on proven SEO strategies. She is also the founder of The Creative VA Academy, a hub for creatives looking to hone their natural skills and establish a profitable creative virtual assistant business that earns them a full-time income doing what they love.
Want to read instead of listen? Download the transcript here.
Thanks for Listening
Talk back to Renee. She loves it!
Leave Renee a Review! If you loved this episode, would you consider rating and reviewing Talk with Renee Dalo on Apple Podcasts? Your feedback allows us to help more wedding planners and industry pros (just like you) reach their full potential. Click above, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, click “Write a Review,” and tell us your favorite part of the episode or how it has helped you. Thank you, truly. Your reviews help more than you know!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @reneedalo on Instagram!
- Subscribe on YouTube – Video podcasts coming soon!
- Listen to this podcast on Amazon Music
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn