Unmasking Entrepreneurial Anxiety: Prioritizing Mental Health for Success
Do you yearn for a healthier mind and a stronger sense of well-being on your entrepreneurial journey? Are you searching for a way to prioritize your mental health and find support amidst the pressures of running a business? Look no further because our guest, Brittany Branson, is unveiling her key to achieving improved mental well-being and embracing self-care practices. She shares invaluable insights and strategies to help wedding pros & creatives overcome anxiety and mental health challenges, ultimately empowering us all to thrive in both our personal and professional lives. Get ready to unlock the path toward a more balanced and fulfilling entrepreneurial journey – start today with this episode!
“It is brave to look at your past and think, okay, well, that happened to me, but how do I not let it define me or whatever, right?”– Brittany Branson
Go grab your coffee or your tea, and let’s talk it out.
- Dive into the relationship between entrepreneurial anxiety and mental health issues.
- Acknowledge the importance of addressing mental health as part of your business journey.
- Learn about the struggle to synchronize personal and professional success as an entrepreneur.
- Discern how guilt can compound mental health difficulties for entrepreneurs.
- Comprehend the significance of self-care and mental health support in successful entrepreneurship
More About Brittany Branson
A born and raised Jersey girl, Brittany Branson is a destination live wedding artist and coach for creatives based in the greater Washington, DC, area. Since 2015, Brittany has helped hundreds of couples and clients all over the US and the world create lasting impressions of their love by turning their most memorable moments into meaningful masterpieces. Brittany has been proudly interviewed by or featured in Brides, Martha Stewart Weddings, Inside Weddings, and many other publications.
Having lived a “past life” in arts administration and legislation, Brittany is passionate about blending her knowledge of creative strategy and arts entrepreneurship to help fellow creatives better their businesses and bottom lines. She is currently a candidate for the Masters in Arts Management at George Mason University.
Though people are her passion, dogs are her delight. Brittany donates a portion of the proceeds from every service to the local animal rescue from which she and her husband adopted their two dogs, Bolt and Ginger.
Want to read instead of listen? Download the transcript here.
Thanks for Listening
Talk back to Renee. She loves it!
Leave Renee a Review! If you loved this episode, would you consider rating and reviewing Talk with Renee Dalo on Apple Podcasts? Your feedback allows us to help more wedding planners and industry pros (just like you) reach their full potential. Click above, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, click “Write a Review,” and tell us your favorite part of the episode or how it has helped you. Thank you, truly. Your reviews help more than you know!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @reneedalo on Instagram!
- Subscribe on YouTube – Video podcasts coming soon!
- Listen to this podcast on Amazon Music
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn