Overcoming Overwhelm: The Power of Asking for Help and Letting Go of Shame
Uncover the hidden power of delegation as Kara McKeage, the shame-smashing founder of Pepper’s Personal Assistance, helps professional women unleash their full potential by ditching the guilt and outsourcing household tasks to achieve balance and fulfillment in their lives.
“Outsourcing household tasks is a privilege, but it’s important to remove the stigma and recognize that it’s okay to ask for help. We deserve to focus on what truly fills our cup.”– Kara McKeage
Kara has a quiz for you! 5 Signs You’re Approaching Burnout – take the quiz here.
Go grab your coffee or your tea, and let’s talk it out.
- Find out how releasing your ‘I should do everything’ mindset can lead to profound personal and professional growth.
- Learn why hiring a personal assistant for home management can revolutionize your ability to focus on what truly matters.
- Gather useful tips on selecting a trustworthy and passionate personal assistant who shares your vision.
- Cultivate skills for open, healthy communication with your personal assistant and lay the foundation for a beneficial partnership.
- Realize the tasks you can delegate to increase productivity and enhance your lifestyle, letting go of the belief that you should manage everything.
More About Kara McKeage
Kara McKeage is the founder of Pepper’s Personal Assistants, a sourcing and placement agency for highly vetted personal assistants. With the belief that support is not a luxury; support is a necessity, Kara is dedicated to helping professional women let go of the shame around outsourcing household tasks so they can find more time, feel organized, and have peace of mind. Kara provides a guide, framework, and support for overcoming burnout by releasing the fear of delegation, outsourcing household tasks, and having a successful relationship with their personal assistants.
Want to read instead of listen? Download the transcript here.
Thanks for Listening
Talk back to Renee. She loves it!
Leave Renee a Review! If you loved this episode, would you consider rating and reviewing Talk with Renee Dalo on Apple Podcasts? Your feedback allows us to help more wedding planners and industry pros (just like you) reach their full potential. Click above, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, click “Write a Review,” and tell us your favorite part of the episode or how it has helped you. Thank you, truly. Your reviews help more than you know!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @reneedalo on Instagram!
- Subscribe on YouTube – Video podcasts coming soon!
- Listen to this podcast on Amazon Music
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn