Episode 30: Talk About Mindset Strategies for Tough Times
In the midst of the tough times we’re all facing, I’m especially grateful for the mindset strategies I’ve developed over the years. Because of these unpredictable times, I firmly believe we it’s crucial to talk about mindset. We all need to take care of ourselves–physically, mentally, and emotionally–, and mindset is key. So join me (that’s right, just me) as I share different mindset strategies you can practice in your home and business. I dig into a few simple, actionable tips that will help you shift your mindset and work from a place of gratitude and joy instead of fear and negativity.
If you look for the bad, you will always find it. But if you look for the good, you’ll find that too. Yes, even in this situation. So grab your coffee, grab your tea (or a glass of wine), and listen in. I hope you find some encouragement in this episode.
- Does Your Mindset Need a Reboot?
- Your Words Become Your Actions
- Shake It Off
- Gratitude Practice
- Anxiety Mindset
- Client Mindset
- Wedding Management 101
Renee Talked About:
(This section may contain affiliate links)
- Better Help
- Wedding Management 101 Remember to use promo code STAYHOME to get 20% off until Friday, March 27 at midnight.
This Week’s Sponsor: Community Calls
This week has been the longest year of my life. Anyone else relate? In an effort to support the events community through COVID-19, I am hosting daily community calls at 9 am Pacific. Every morning. One Hour. On Zoom. Come as you are. Ask questions, brainstorm together, vent, show me your fur babies… anything goes. Link to sign up: www.reneedalo.com/officehours
Thanks for Listening!
Talk back to Renee – she loves it!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @talkwithreneedalo on Instagram!
- Follow Talk with Renee Dalo on Facebook
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn
Photos: Courtney Paige Ray
Cover Art: Magnoliahouse Creative