Episode 9: Talk About Wedding Management
This week is all about wedding management. If you are in the wedding industry and are looking for the right way to show your clients how much value you have to offer them, this is the episode to listen to!
- My 2nd worst day-of coordination client
- What “day-of” really means and why it’s so damaging to our industry
- How to construct your wedding planning service packages
- What is Wedding Management and why is it different than “day-of”
Renee Talked About:
(This section may contain affiliate links)
Online Course for Wedding Planners: Wedding Management 101: How to Serve Your Clients Well, Be the Expert, and Make More Money, Honey!
Free Online Masterclass: How to Make Day-of Coordination Profitable…Always!
This Week’s Sponsor: Aisle Planner
Aisle Planner is an all-in-one, easy to use business management platform for wedding planners. It’s the one place for everything; seating charts, calendar, wedding website for your clients, plus everything you need to get paid. Wedding planning is hard, why make it harder on yourself by using three or four different systems.
Podcast listeners get a 30-day free trial PLUS 25% off their first three months. Just go to reneedalo.com/aisleplanner and start your wedding planning business off right with Aisle Planner!
Thanks for Listening!
Talkback to Renee – she loves it!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @talkwithreneedalo on Instagram!
- Follow Talk with Renee Dalo on Facebook
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn
Photos: Courtney Paige Ray
Cover Art: Magnoliahouse Creative