Episode 10: Talk About Brand Photos with Courtney Paige Ray
This week, I talk with award-winning brand photographer Courtney Paige Ray about the importance of brand photography and how you can really communicate your brand through photos. If you are someone who hates having your photo taken – or if you are still using the same headshot from five years ago, listen in!
This Week’s Guest: Courtney Paige Ray
Courtney Paige Ray is an award-winning brand photographer based in Los Angeles, CA. She works with creative business owners to evoke their “special sauce” and translate it into images.
Her mission is bigger than making photos—Courtney works to support women in building their dream business and making big money to support those dreams. Whether it’s through impactful storytelling with beautifully branded images or supporting the education and motivation of women to run a profitable and successful business, Courtney aims to translate a vision for her clients who want to connect on a deeper level with their audience
- How Courtney started in brand photography
- Your “special sauce”
- Making your vision a reality for your brand
- How to create an amazing brand photo
- Your branding photo is not just a headshot
- How to find a brand photographer
- Planning your brand photoshoot
Renee & Courtney Talked About:
(This section may contain affiliate links)
- Courtney Paige Ray’s Website
- Courtney Paige Ray’s Instagram
- Courtney’s Citrine Marketing Bathtub Photo
- AP | EX: The Aisle Planner Experience, Las Vegas
This Week’s Sponsor: Aisle Planner
Aisle Planner is an all-in-one, easy to use business management platform for wedding planners. It’s the one place for everything; seating charts, calendar, wedding website for your clients, plus everything you need to get paid. Wedding planning is hard, why make it harder on yourself by using three or four different systems.
Podcast listeners get a 30-day free trial PLUS 25% off their first three months. Just go to reneedalo.com/aisleplanner and start your wedding planning business off right with Aisle Planner!
Thanks for Listening!
Talkback to Renee – she loves it!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @talkwithreneedalo on Instagram!
- Follow Talk with Renee Dalo on Facebook
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn
Photos: Courtney Paige Ray
Cover Art: Magnoliahouse Creative