Episode 1: Talk About Beginnings & Endings
Today is all about beginnings & endings. First, I want to welcome you to the Talk with Renee Dalo podcast! Whether you know Renee from her previous podcast, Rock Your Wedding Biz, or you’re brand new here, you will soon know one thing: Renee has sh*t to say!
Entrepreneurship is a crazy ride, and it’s easy to keep your head down, do the work, and hope and pray that you’ve got it right. Right? Talk with Renee Dalo brings you the real real talk, straight from the mouth of biz owners who have been there! We get right down to the nitty-gritty so that you can take action and uplevel your biz today!
- No one ever feels ready to start, you just have to start.
- What is the “thing” in your life that you are waiting to begin?
- If you’re the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room.
- Endings aren’t always bad. Making space for something new allows new goodness to come in!
Renee Talked About:
(This section may contain affiliate links)
Thanks for Listening!
Talkback to Renee – she loves it!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help others find (and love) the show!
- Follow @talkwithreneedalo on Instagram!
- Follow Talk with Renee Dalo on Facebook
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn
Photos: Courtney Paige Ray
Cover Art: Magnoliahouse Creative