Episode 23: Talk About Marketing Personalities with Brit Kolo
Are you as obsessed with your Myers-Briggs type as I am? Any other ENTJ’s out there?!?! On this episode, I talk with the creator of the marketing personalities type framework, Brit Kolo. Brit has mastered the art of creating a marketing strategy personalized for you. Yep, you read that right! Using the Myers Briggs Personalities test, she can help you streamline your marketing strategy based on your quirks, habits, and then some. Does marketing make you feel fake and salesy? Listen in to learn about a NEW way to market your business.
Through her framework, designed to match you with your best marketing strategy based on your Myers-Briggs Personality Type, she’s here to shake up your approach to marketing and inspire you to grow your business in a feel-good way. Meet Brit and get ready to go deep, find your true self, and grow that business of yours WITHOUT feeling fake and salesy.
- Finding the connection between marketing and personality
- Using your personality in your marketing strategy
- Breaking the stigma on marketing strategy
- Marketing that feels good is marketing that works
- Introvert vs. Extrovert
- Knowing your personality
- Don’t market like everyone else
Renee & Brit Talked About:
(This section may contain affiliate links)
This Week’s Sponsor: Bench Bookkeeping
We LOVE Bench Bookkeeping! Last year, I told Quickbooks to take a hike and hired Bench Bookkeeping, and dare I say – bookkeeping is now fun? (Truth: Bc I’m not doing it myself!)
Bench Bookkeeping does your small business books FOR YOU. You get connected with an in-house bookkeeper – yes, an actual human – who prepares your monthly and yearly books. AND you get intuitive software so you can monitor your finances and biz performance like the pro that you are!
As a podcast listener, you get 20% off your first 6 months of Bench. Just go to reneedalo.com/Bench. Friends don’t let friends do their own books, friends!
Thanks for Listening!
Talk back to Renee – she loves it!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @talkwithreneedalo on Instagram!
- Follow Talk with Renee Dalo on Facebook
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn
Photos: Courtney Paige Ray
Cover Art: Magnoliahouse Creative