Our final episode of 2023: The Case for Resting Now to Manifest Later
We end 2023 with a short and sweet solo episode, all about this liminal space week between Christmas and New Year’s. Are you feeling a lot of pressure to goal-set right now? Assess the year? Get caught up on work?
Does it sound familiar to constantly feel overwhelmed and stressed while trying to achieve your business goals? You may have been told to work harder and longer hours, only to find yourself exhausted and still not reaching your targets. The endless cycle of burnout and frustration can leave you feeling defeated and drained, hindering your ability to succeed as an entrepreneur. It’s time to break free from this ineffective pattern and discover the transformative power of rest and reset for your business success.
Embark on an Impactful Goal-Setting Journey – in January!
An impactful goal-setting journey requires more than just declaring a list of ambitions. It’s about understanding oneself deeply, reflecting on past experiences, and making thoughtful decisions based on that self-knowledge. Rushing into setting goals can lead to disappointment and stress, but establishing goals from a place of intentionality and awareness fuels success and advancement.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Discover the transformative power of rest and reset for your business success.
- Prioritize self-care and reflection to unlock your full potential as an entrepreneur.
- Learn to set impactful goals based on deep self-reflection and understanding.
- Elevate your goal-setting game with a revamped membership program designed for your success.
- Join a supportive community for enhanced accountability and unwavering encouragement in achieving your business goals.
“I think the real work of entrepreneurship is self development, is self awareness, is knowing yourself.”– Renée Dalo
Go grab your coffee or your tea, and let’s talk it out.
What Renee’s Obsessed With This Week
This brand new guided meditation for Rest! Download it here.
Better with Renee Dalo (Holiday Special $100 off the year, expires 12/31)
How to Write a Year-in-Review Post – I wrote this a few years ago, but the education still stands!
Thanks for Listening
Talk back to Renee. She loves it!
Leave Renee a Review! Would you consider rating and reviewing Talk with Renee Dalo on Apple Podcasts if you loved this episode? Your feedback allows us to help more wedding planners and industry pros (just like you) reach their full potential. Click above, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, click “Write a Review,” and tell us your favorite part of the episode or how it has helped you. Thank you, truly. Your reviews help more than you know!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @reneedalo on Instagram!
- Subscribe on YouTube – Video podcasts coming soon!
- Listen to this podcast on Amazon Music
Editor: M. Lynn