Mastering Productivity: The Role of Sleep in Entrepreneurs’ Brain Clarity with Tanessa Shears
Do you want to unlock your full potential and achieve peak performance in your entrepreneurial journey? Are you tired of feeling mentally foggy and lacking productivity? Well, I have great news for you! In this episode, we have a special guest, Tanessa Shears, who will be sharing a game-changing solution that will help you attain the mental clarity and increased productivity you desire. By implementing this solution, you will experience enhanced cognitive function and skyrocket your success. So, are you ready to discover the key to unlocking your brain’s true potential and achieving unparalleled productivity in your entrepreneurial endeavors?
“Start your day off with a breakfast that fuels your brain and sets you up for success. It’s what kicks you off for your whole day in your business.”– Tanessa Shears
Go grab your coffee or your tea, and let’s talk it out.
- In this episode, you will be able to:
- Uncover the critical role of sleep in sharpening your brainpower and productivity.
- Discover the connection between your diet, blood sugar levels, and the struggle with brain fog.
- Master powerful techniques to foster resilience as you navigate your entrepreneurial journey.
- Learn how to effectively manage negative self-talk and establish healthy boundaries in work and life.
- Delve into the benefits of integrating natural light exposure into your daily routines for enhanced well-being.
More About Tanessa Shears
Tanessa Shears is a Kinesiologist, Certified Sleep Science Coach, and health consultant who helps entrepreneurs double their energy and focus so they can make more money in their business with her 12 Becoming Limitless Protocols. She works closely with business owners to eliminate brain fog and wake up well-rested so they can get more done in less time, maintain consistent, stable energy throughout the day, and feel better than they have in years. Tanessa is also the host of The Becoming Limitless Podcast, sharing her expertise on optimizing health and focus for business success.
Want to read instead of listen? Download the transcript here.
Thanks for Listening
Talk back to Renee. She loves it!
Leave Renee a Review! If you loved this episode, would you consider rating and reviewing Talk with Renee Dalo on Apple Podcasts? Your feedback allows us to help more wedding planners and industry pros (just like you) reach their full potential. Click above, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, click “Write a Review,” and tell us your favorite part of the episode or how it has helped you. Thank you, truly. Your reviews help more than you know!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @reneedalo on Instagram!
- Subscribe on YouTube – Video podcasts coming soon!
- Listen to this podcast on Amazon Music
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn