Danielle Hendon’s Secrets to Intentional Business Debt Management
Join financial advisor Danielle Hendon as she breaks down the difference between good and bad debt, offering actionable tips and strategies to pay off debt and increase cash flow in an episode that challenges both a fear of debt and a reckless attitude towards spending.
Danielle highlights the importance of having a well-structured plan for repaying debts and using intentionality to avoid undue financial strain. She explains where term loans (which have set payment schedules and interest rates) can be beneficial for small businesses, while credit card debt should be tackled promptly to avoid accumulation and high-interest charges. Being proactive and strategic about debt repayment can help small business owners maintain financial stability and support their businesses growth.
With a conversational and friendly approach, Danielle makes even the most intimidating financial topics accessible and easy to understand. Her main goal is to guide business owners toward making smart financial decisions that will propel their businesses forward.
Go grab your coffee or your tea, and let’s talk it out.
- Grasp the significance of intention and strategy when dealing with debt.
- Construct a financial safety net to overcome seasonal fluctuations.
- Master cash flow management using monthly payment plans and lines of credit.
- Bypass idle loans and place emphasis on financial stability.
- Establish a healthy work-life balance by prioritizing self-care and distinguishing personal and business finances.
More About Danielle Hendon
Danielle Hendon is the founder and owner of 4 Corners CFO, a firm offering financial advisory services to small business owners on a scale that fits your company and budget. Coupling her decade of experience in corporate finance and accounting with her passion for small business owners, Danielle brings the benefit of “big business” financial analysis to entrepreneurs. Now, instead of helping corporations increase their share price, Danielle gets to help business owners increase their personal livelihoods so they can leave a legacy and lasting impact on their community.
Connect with Danielle Hendon
Want to read instead of listen? Download the transcript here.
Thanks for Listening
Talk back to Renee. She loves it!
Leave Renee a Review! If you loved this episode, would you consider rating and reviewing Talk with Renee Dalo on Apple Podcasts? Your feedback allows us to help more wedding planners and industry pros (just like you) reach their full potential. Click above, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, click “Write a Review,” and tell us your favorite part of the episode or how it has helped you. Thank you, truly. Your reviews help more than you know!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @reneedalo on Instagram!
- Subscribe on YouTube – Video podcasts coming soon!
- Listen to this podcast on Amazon Music
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn