The Truth About Leaving Social Media Behind for Your Business
This episode is for those of you who, at one time or another, have said in exasperation, “I wish I should just QUIT Instagram!!” or “I am NEVER going to be on TikTok!”. Our guest this week DID quit social media, and she’s here to tell us all about it.
Johanna Renoth is an expert in alternative marketing strategies and a passionate advocate for aligning business with personal values. With a decade of experience in the field, Johanna brings a fresh perspective to the conversation around social media marketing, prioritizing well-being over social media norms. Her journey from struggling with traditional social media marketing to embracing a more values-aligned approach provides valuable insights for small business owners and solopreneurs seeking a more authentic and sustainable way to grow their businesses. Johanna’s expertise and experience make her a compelling voice in the exploration of alternative marketing strategies, offering a unique perspective that challenges the status quo.
You’re an adult and it’s your thing. So give yourself the permission I give you. You’re listening. I give you the permission that if you hate social media, it is okay to start looking for alternatives. – Johanna Renoth
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Overcoming social media challenges empowers entrepreneurs.
- Building an email list unlocks a direct audience connection.
- Balance social media to boost business presence effectively.
- Prioritize self-care for sustained entrepreneurial success.
- Discover alternatives to elevate marketing beyond social media.
Go grab your coffee or your tea, and let’s talk it out.
Connect with Johanna Renoth
What Renee’s Obsessed With This Week
Wedding Business CEO Summit – Online Summit February 12th – 16th 2024 / Get your free ticket here
Thanks for Listening
Talk back to Renee. She loves it!
Leave Renee a Review! Would you consider rating and reviewing Talk with Renee Dalo on Apple Podcasts if you loved this episode? Your feedback allows us to help more wedding planners and industry pros (just like you) reach their full potential. Click above, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, click “Write a Review,” and tell us your favorite part of the episode or how it has helped you. Thank you, truly. Your reviews help more than you know!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @reneedalo on Instagram!
- Subscribe on YouTube – We are building up our video library, go check it out!
- Listen to this podcast on Amazon Music
Editor: M. Lynn