Wellness and Self-Care at Wedding MBA: Renee Dalo’s Insider Insights
Have you ever wondered what a week at Wedding MBA is like for one of the speakers? Well, in this episode, I take you with me as I live out a wonderful, stressful, exhausting, and exciting week at Wedding MBA 2023. You may have heard me call Wedding MBA my “favorite week of the year” and that’s still true! But even the best week has its ups and downs, and this is a really honest look behind the scenes.
Attending events like the Wedding MBA allows Wedding Pros to learn and grow, and for me, it’s also a chance to pause and acknowledge the opportunities available for growth and connection within the industry. By cultivating an attitude of thankfulness (a perfect theme for this week of American Thanksgiving), we can not only foster healthier business relationships but also gain a sense of fulfillment and positivity, essential elements for personal and professional growth for the long game!
“At the end of the week, I want to look back and say that I did my best.”– Renee Dalo (it’s me!)
Go grab your coffee or your tea, and let’s talk it out.
- Gain valuable insights and behind-the-scenes experiences from the Wedding MBA conference that will elevate your wedding business.
- Discover the power of gratitude and how expressing it can enhance your conference experience and unlock new opportunities.
- Explore the challenges of conference logistics and learn practical strategies to navigate them smoothly for a stress-free event.
- Embrace and celebrate the influential voices of women in the wedding industry, and learn how their perspectives can shape and inspire your business.
- Prioritize self-care during intense conferences to ensure you stay energized, focused, and ready to make the most out of every moment.
Other Folks I Mentioned in This Episode
Conference Confident 2024 (Holiday Special 25% off, expires 11/27)
What Renee’s Obsessed With This Week
Better with Renee Dalo (Holiday Special $100 off the year, expires 11/27)
Thanks for Listening
Talk back to Renee. She loves it!
Leave Renee a Review! Would you consider rating and reviewing Talk with Renee Dalo on Apple Podcasts if you loved this episode? Your feedback allows us to help more wedding planners and industry pros (just like you) reach their full potential. Click above, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, click “Write a Review,” and tell us your favorite part of the episode or how it has helped you. Thank you, truly. Your reviews help more than you know!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @reneedalo on Instagram!
- Subscribe on YouTube – Video podcasts coming soon!
- Listen to this podcast on Amazon Music
Editor: M. Lynn