Milestone Mission: Unlocking Success and Happiness in the Wedding Industry
We are back from a break, newly refreshed, and celebrating our 200th episode!! 🎉
The journey of success isn’t merely about reaching milestones; it involves recognizing and celebrating the progress we’ve made along the way. By commemorating achievements like hitting a significant number of downloads on a podcast or obtaining a personal certification, we acknowledge and validate the hard work behind these milestones. This practice cultivates a sense of accomplishment, reinforces our drive, and fuels our ambition for continued success in the future. This episode explores the behind the scenes of Renee’s business the past few months, and talks through where the show is headed, with some new segments added!
“Take time for self-care and prioritize your personal growth. It’s essential to being your favorite version of yourself.”– Renee Dalo
Go grab your coffee or your tea, and let’s talk it out.
- Discover self-care practices to recognize and prevent burnout, ensuring you can continue to thrive in your wedding profession.
- Gain a new perspective by seeking diverse opinions and experiences, enhancing your creativity and ability to provide exceptional service to a broader range of clients.
- Learn how to celebrate your achievements and milestones, appreciating your growth and success in the wedding industry.
- Incorporate goal-setting into your personal growth journey, empowering yourself to evolve and reach new levels of excellence continuously.
- Uncover muscle relaxation and deep sleep solutions to improve your overall well-being and recharge your energy for maximum productivity and happiness.
What Renee’s Obsessed With this Week
Want to read instead of listen? Download the transcript here.
Thanks for Listening
Talk back to Renee. She loves it!
Leave Renee a Review! Would you consider rating and reviewing Talk with Renee Dalo on Apple Podcasts if you loved this episode? Your feedback allows us to help more wedding planners and industry pros (just like you) reach their full potential. Click above, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, click “Write a Review,” and tell us your favorite part of the episode or how it has helped you. Thank you, truly. Your reviews help more than you know!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @reneedalo on Instagram!
- Subscribe on YouTube – Video podcasts coming soon!
- Listen to this podcast on Amazon Music
Editor: M. Lynn