Episode 17: Talk About Business Travel
This week is all business travel, from yours truly. I give you my two cents on how to travel smart, comfortably and compassionately while in the air for business, whether it’s attending conferences, speaking events, or spending some time on a FAM trip, if you want an inside look on how to travel as an entrepreneur, this is the episode for you!
- Traveling as an Entrepreneur
- Managing Your Time
- Flying Business Class
- Long Haul Beauty Techniques
- Quick Travel Tips for a Not-So-Angry Flight
- What a Familiarity Trip is (aka a FAM trip)
Renee Talked About:
(This section may contain affiliate links)
- Chase Credit Card (get those points!)
- Long Haul Beauty
- Away Luggage (use this link for $20 off!)
- Engage Summits
This Week’s Sponsor: Bench Bookkeeping
We LOVE Bench Bookkeeping! Last year, I told Quickbooks to take a hike and hired Bench Bookkeeping, and dare I say – bookkeeping is now fun? (Truth: Bc I’m not doing it myself!) Bench Bookkeeping does your small business books FOR YOU. You get connected with an in-house bookkeeper – yes, an actual human – who prepares your monthly and yearly books. AND you get intuitive software so you can monitor your finances and biz performance like the pro that you are! As a podcast listener, you get 20% off your first 6 months of Bench. Just go to reneedalo.com/Bench. Friends don’t let friends do their own books, friends!
Thanks for Listening!
Talkback to Renee – she loves it!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @talkwithreneedalo on Instagram!
- Follow Talk with Renee Dalo on Facebook
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn
Photos: Courtney Paige Ray
Cover Art: Magnoliahouse Creative