Episode 14: Talk About Gratitude
This week is all about gratitude. The holiday season is a big time for remembering things we are grateful for. But did you know that making gratitude a daily part of your life can actually improve your mood, your immune system, and overall your life? If you are looking to flex your gratitude muscles in your life, this is the episode for you!
- My Gratitude Practice
- The Science Behind Gratitude
- Being Grateful Even on Bad Days
- Journals for Practicing Gratitude
Renee Talked About:
(This section may contain affiliate links)
This Week’s Sponsor: Bench Bookkeeping
We LOVE Bench Bookkeeping! Last year, I told Quickbooks to take a hike and hired Bench Bookkeeping, and dare I say – bookkeeping is now fun? (Truth: Bc I’m not doing it myself!) Bench Bookkeeping does your small business books FOR YOU. You get connected with an in-house bookkeeper – yes, an actual human – who prepares your monthly and yearly books. AND you get intuitive software so you can monitor your finances and biz performance like the pro that you are! As a podcast listener, you get 20% off your first 6 months of Bench. Just go to reneedalo.com/Bench. Friends don’t let friends do their own books, friends!
Thanks for Listening!
Talkback to Renee – she loves it!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @talkwithreneedalo on Instagram!
- Follow Talk with Renee Dalo on Facebook
- Share this article on social media or send it to a friend!
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn
Photos: Courtney Paige Ray
Cover Art: Magnoliahouse Creative