Essential-Care Should Be the Conversation!
Self-care is so often misinterpreted – self-care does not mean selfish-care. Malika Amandi, founder and director of the Center for Women’s Voice, is here to help shine a different light on self-care and how it can bring out the best in ourselves. Malika is passionate about helping women find their voice and self-care is a tremendous part of that. So if you need a little guidance on how to connect with yourself and discover what you need to find your self-care path, then this is the episode for you! Let me tell you, the stars aligned for this one, folks. You’re going to want to grab your notebook and pen for this one!
Grab your coffee, grab your tea, let’s talk it out!
About Malika Amandi
- Pandemic Shift
- Self-Care As A Revolutionary Act
- Pay Attention To Yourself
- Where to Start to Find Your Awareness
- We All Change Over Time
- Stay Connecting to Yourself
- Many Avenues
Thanks for Listening
Talkback to Renee. She loves it!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @talkwithreneedalo on Instagram!
- Follow Talk with Renee Dalo on Facebook.
- Share this article on social media and send it to a friend!
Leave Renee a Review! If you loved this episode, would you consider rating and reviewing Talk with Renee Dalo on Apple Podcasts? Your feedback allows us to help more wedding planners and industry pros (just like you) reach their full potential. Click above, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, click “Write a Review,” and tell us your favorite part of the episode or how it has helped you. Thank you, truly. Your reviews help more than you know!
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn
Photos: Courtney Paige Ray
Cover Art: Magnoliahouse Creative