Mindset is Everything!
Being visible can sound like a scary thing, but today’s episode is here to help you discover that it’s not! Fellow wedding planner and educator Andrea Freeman joins me to unpack how shifting to a visibility mindset is possible (and positive) for every business. We talk about getting uncomfortable in your own skin, how visibility is not an image, and why being your true self will help you connect with the right people. This one is for every single one of us out there, my friends, so before you settle in, grab your coffee & tea, and let’s talk it out!
Grab your coffee, grab your tea, let’s talk it out!
About Andrea Freeman
- Stepping Into The Mindset
- Get Into An Uncomfortable Place
- Be Who You Really Are
- Prep For Visibility
- Judging Your Audience
- Guest or Host
- FInd Your People
- Visibility Is Not An Image
- Worthy & Actions
Thanks for Listening
Talkback to Renee. She loves it!
- Leave a comment on this episode below.
- Leave us an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your reviews help our show immensely!
- Follow @talkwithreneedalo on Instagram!
- Follow Talk with Renee Dalo on Facebook.
- Share this article on social media and send it to a friend!
Leave Renee a Review! If you loved this episode, would you consider rating and reviewing Talk with Renee Dalo on Apple Podcasts? Your feedback allows us to help more wedding planners and industry pros (just like you) reach their full potential. Click above, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate, click “Write a Review,” and tell us your favorite part of the episode or how it has helped you. Thank you, truly. Your reviews help more than you know!
Title Track Voiceover: Melissa Disney
Editor: M. Lynn
Photos: Courtney Paige Ray
Cover Art: Magnoliahouse Creative